If this is an emergency, please call the appropriate service provider listed below. We define emergencies as problems that require immediate attention to protect you and your property from harm.
- A severe water leak threatens your property
- In either situation: immediately use the main shut-off valve to turn off your water supply (usually located near the front curb)
Heating and Cooling
- Loss of heat or cooling in severe weather conditions
Goettl's High Desert Mechanical
Phone: 928.567.2200 (you must dial area code)
- Total electric failure to your home. Verify with your power company (APS 928.776.3636) that there is not a neighborhood outage.
PS Electric Company
Phone: 928.759.9563 Mobile: 928.237.6524
- Roofing repair specialists will not repair leaks while it is raining. Take appropriate action to protect your property from water damage and submit a request for service.
- You smell gas in or outside of your home. Please use your shut-off valve (usually located on one side of the house at the meter)
UniSource Energy Services